Lexis Korea Busan made some Kimchi Bokkeumbap!
It’s pretty easy but tastes really good. You all should try this!
Ingredients are quite simple: kimchi as much as as you want, a bowl of steamed rice, soy sauce 1 spoon, sesame oil 1 spoon. These are basic, and you can add diverse items you want.
Its recipe is also easy:
- Cut kimchi in fine pieces. Mugeunji (묵은지, aged kimchi) is recommended. Early (recently made) kimchi is not good for this dish.
- Put some oil in the pan and stir-fry the kimchi.
- When the kimchi turns a bit brownish, put the rice in and stir-fry.
- When they mix well, put each one spoon of soy sauce and sesame oil, and stir-fry again. If you want, you can add extra ingredients such as cheese, sausage, pork at this stage.
- Well-mixed, then put it in a plate.
- Enjoy yourself. 🙂
It was very convenient that we cooked additional dishes and shared with other staffs. They all said it was marvelous! ^ω^*